My name is Lea Oduro. I am currently a High School Sophomore student.
I have been selected to be part of the American Music Abroad Honor Bands, Choirs and Orchestras tour of Europe for 2020. I am excited, trilled and honored to be selected by my school to join this wonderful organization in their 2020 tour.
To make this this amazing opportunity a reality, I need your help in raising the funds to cover the cost of this tour.
Here is a brief background about American Music Abroad and their tours;
• For over forty-four years, they have arranged excellent tour experience for over 37, 000 high school age musicians. Most student’s feel this is an enriching experience.
• Itinerary is carefully planned for exciting, educational and cultural experience.
• Lodging is at quality hotels in villages and smaller cities in Rome, Croatia, Austria, Germany and Switzerland.
• Concerts are arranged by local cultural or musical organizations.
• Performing at various venues.
• Highlights of the tour 2020 tours includes; a visit to the Vatican and Colosseum in Rome; boat ride along the Grand Canal in Venice; dinner featuring folkloric entertainment in Croatia; a stay in a seaside resort on the Adriatic Sea; participation in the Tyrolean Folk Fest; an awesome trip via cable to a glacier in the Austrian Alps; guided tour of Salzburg and a sobering visit to World War 11 concentration camp in Germany.
This is a once in a life time opportunity for me and I will be forever grateful for any contribution you make towards this amazing educational and cultural experience.
Thank you for your kindness and generosity.